The Benefits of Face Masks
A skincare service you can do all by yourself, right at home.
Facemasks deliver highly concentrated vitamins and nutrients to the skin to improve its overall health. That’s why it’s important to include face masks in your skincare regimen to make sure your skin is glowing at its best!
Face masks are created and carefully designed with the right ingredients to give your skin the proper hydration, help get rid of unwanted oils and dirt, and help to improve breakouts.
Facial masks offer more than one service to your skin including:
- Improves skin texture.
- Absorbs excess oil and dirt.
- Unclogs pores.
- Enhances elasticity.
- Refines large pores.
- Eliminates blackheads.
- Hydrates skin.
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Moisturizes dry skin.
- Improves the look of breakouts.
- Brightens dark spots.
Depending on your skin care needs, it’s important to choose the right type of mask to get the results you want. Here are five different types of face masks:
- Clay Mask – Can be used for spot treatment and treat skin conditions such as acne.
- Gel Mask – Great for tightening pores.
- Exfoliating Mask – Perfect for removing dead skin cells and removing surface skin particles and dirt.
- Cream Mask – Formulated to hydrate and add nutrients back into the skin.
- Warming Mask – Helps increase blood flow.
Now, when do you apply a face mask? It’s recommended you use a face mask at least once a week. Be sure to apply your mask after cleansing & toning.