To kick off the holiday season, why not join me and over 500 charitable professionals for a little evening of fun? Yes?! Great! The Little Black Dress Soirée will be held Friday, November 11, 2022, at the Townsend Hotel beginning at 8:00 pm (7:00 for VIP guests).
The evening will be highlighted with a bridal fashion show by Roma Sposa, 50/50 raffle benefitting CARE House of Oakland County, and Monte Carlo Casino-style game tables featuring Roulette, Craps & Black Jack for fabulous prizes.
Hosted by Fox 2 anchors Roop Raj and Taryn Asher, The Little Black Dress Soirée is the placed to be on Friday 11th. Please see the event schedule below for details:
Little Black Dress Charity Soirée Schedule:
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm VIP Hors D’oeuvres Reception: Hors D’oeuvre Stations, Cocktail Samples & Specialty Wine Selections for VIP Guests in the Clancy Room.
- 8:00 pm – General Admission & Party Pass Entry.
- 8:00 pm – 10:00 pm – Main Event Sampling Soiree.
- 8:30 pm – 11:30 pm – Monte Carlo Style Casino Night with Roulette, Craps, Black Jack & Texas Hold ’em. Guests will play for fabulous prizes – each guest will redeem their winning chips for additional entries into the grand prize drawing. Each $500 in chips = 1 additional entry (maximum 10).
- 50/50 Raffle* Hosted by and benefiting CARE House of Oakland County.
- 9:30 pm – Fashion Show by Roma Sposa of Birmingham.
*ATTIRE: Evening Chic – Semi-formal attire is requested. Ladies: “Little Black Dresses” is suggested but NOT required. Gentlemen: Your “little black dress” equivalent – a sport coat or suit is recommended.
Click HERE for tickets. There’s still time to make your purchase!