DIY Mason Jar Centerpieces
Many of you would not peg me as being a DIY arts & crafts kind of person but sometimes I am!
As we prepared for our beautiful daughter’s graduation party, I stumbled across this mason jar idea for our centerpieces on the web and just had to try it!
Creating these centerpieces was super easy and fun! Here’s what I used:
- Fresh eucalyptus stems and mini roses – $2.00 a stem at your local florist.
- 32 oz canning jars – case of 12 is available for $11.99 at Target and is available for curbside pickup!
- White spray paint – $9.99 at Michael’s. (I made sure I did not paint them perfectly because I wanted more of a rustic look).
- Natural twine – $2.99 at Hobby Lobby.
- Gold name signs – $34.00 per every 5 via Etsy.
I used an old freezer ziplock box as the painting block and placed it in the middle of an old brown box to ensure the overspray stayed local and didn’t ruin the driveway or my clothes.
After all the jars were painted, I tied natural twine from the Hobby Lobby into a bow at the top of each jar. Then I added eucalyptus stems with mini roses and gold “Livia 2021” mini signs from Etsy to the jars. Voila!
I loved how they turned out! They were perfect for our daughter’s special day!